What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Community Supported Agriculture is a shared commitment between the farmers and the eaters. We grow food for you. You support the farm and share in the bounty associated with farming. Becoming a CSA member stream lines the process of getting food from the farm to your table through a direct connection with your farmer.
Why a CSA share from Carolina Legacy Farms?
All of our pigs are fed a vegetarian diet of corn and soy beans. We feed no antibiotics or growth hormones. Our happy pigs are cage-free and able to rome the pastures of the farm.
- Our pork is local and pasture raised
- Our CSA is a cost effective way to eat pesticide free food.
- Supporting local farms is a good way to be a steward to the earth’s resources.
- Support your local farmers and help them grow.
- Support your local economy and local enterprise.